This Church, dedicated to the Holy Trinity and in the Diocese of Canterbury, has faithfully offered daily prayer and worship to God since its beginning. Its services reflect the catholic faith of the Church of England and are renowned for dignified liturgy (incense and vestments are used) and inspirational, intelligent preaching. We welcome the Ministry of Women. The Blessed Sacrament is Reserved as are the Holy Oils for Ministry to the sick and dying. Confessions are heard by arrangement. The main Sunday Mass is at 10:00am every week, though the principal Festivals of the Church are also celebrated, often on weekdays.
Click on the ‘Worship’ and ‘Parish Diary’ links, for more detail.
We are situated on the East Kent coast. Originally a daughter church of the ancient parish of St. Peter in Thanet, our present building dates from 1830, with 1925 additions in an Italianate style, creating a very large open space with wonderful acoustics. Holy Trinity is part of the recently-formed Broadstairs Group Ministry, together with St Peter in Thanet and St Andrew, Reading Street.